Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Music

So, because I was sick last week I missed my first lesson. . . which wasn't all that bad because Justina got to take care of me :-), but I ended up having my first lesson today. . . . . good story eh???? Anywho, this semester shouldn't be too bad music-wise. I have some snare, drum set, timpani, and mallet stuff. Nothing to terribly difficult. The hardest thing so far is a 4-mallet marimba piece. the only thing that makes it hard is that its in bass clef. Me being a trumpet player I am not fluent in bass cleff yet, but I guess it is time to become so!!!! I do hope we get better music for percussion ensemble this semester tho. Those who have heard us in the past know how good we are, but the music picked so far kinda stinks. Luckily Dave is still looking around. Well all, I better get to bed. . . . . Have a pleasant evening

p.s. I am sorry to say that I am becoming quite fond of Starbucks. . . . . Thank you Justina :-D

No comments: