Friday, January 16, 2009

Winter Vacation

Well. . . . . . Winter Break is almost over. There is one day left which is on Monday. My dad always use to tell me that "the older you ger, the faster life goes." I realize that he is right. . . . . like he usually is about everything. This has been a great break. I had great times with family. Many wonderful times with my girlfriends Justina. Then 2 of my best friennds. Tony and Jon, were back in town for a while and I got to hang with them. The point of this blog is just how fast this break has flown by. One of my favorite quotes of all time is from the great movie, "Ferris Buellers Day Off" and that quote is: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and a while, you could miss it." So when life feels like its flying by, remember this quote!!!! Have a good Night all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until I'm part of your family and included in that section...