Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Been a While

So, its been a while since I have posted anything on here. . . . . . My bad. . . . . here is the situation . . . . .
I am studying to be a music major in hopes of one day becoming a worship pastor. . . .but the last couple weeks I have just been really down on my schooling. I still have been going to classes and doing my work and all that jazz, I just feel like I am not doing something I should be doing. The big dilemma is music is really the only thing I excel at, I wanted to just minor in music from the start but there was nothing else I could really do for a major. The only other thing I am half-way good at is sports, but I know I aint going to go professional in anything. lol I know this feeling hits alot of college students this is just the first time it has hit me. . . . Am I really doing the right thing with my life? So any advise you all can offer me to kind of encourage me would be greatly appreciated cuz it really sucks feeling this way. Hope you all are doing well :-)

No comments: